James C Jones, PA - Lic Realtor® and native of SW Florida
- Phone:239.822.9196 Mobile/Ofc
7950 Summerlin Lakes Dr., Ste #2, Fort Myers, FL 33907
Use your phone's camera to scan this QR code for all my contact info, website and search listings. NO APP needed.
I am not your typical Full-service Realtor®!
Your Realtor® should always have your best interest at heart, as you are the Customer and the focus!! Most real estate agent bios are detested as they are boring and typical of most bios, they brag about their awards and accomplishments. Not me, you will see a brief mention of awards down below, but my focus is not me, but YOU the seller(s) and/or buyer(s). Additionally, most agents, tend to portray a brand image, I, as a full-service Realtor®, prefer to project a brand identity; an honest and true view of who I am am.
I can not emphasize enough that I am not here to be a pest, but I do want to be and remain a welcomed guest to you and your family. by having your best interest at heart, from our first conversation, continuing for years beyond the first transaction....
DO YOU RETURN PHONE CALLS/EMAILS ?
Absolutely, without question!!!...
IF YOU DO, IS IT SOME RIDICULOUS RESPONSE TIME LIKE “WITHIN THE NEXT 24-48 HRS”?
Real estate is a hands on and time intensive industry. To justify calling/responding to a Customer 24/48 hours later is NOT providing QUALITY Customer Service! Delayed or no follow up from your real estate agent is one of the major frustrations the public has with dealing with agents. I get dozens of calls/text/emails every day, and I work very hard to reply as quickly as possible. That defines the difference between a Realtor® and a real estate agent.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT WOULD HELP ME?
- I work with Sellers and Buyers in various markets from Condo’s, Townhomes to Single Family Homes.
- One of my niche markets is working with Veterans, utilizing their VA benefits to become homeowners; I am GO-TO Military-Friendly Realtor®
- Foreclosures, Short sales and Investment Portfolios experience
- Commercial listings and buyers
- Raw / Vacant land
- ALSO, being a SW FLORIDA native (born in Naples) gives you the advantage of useing my experience and history in the SW Florida area to assist you.
If your situation is not represented above, don’t worry. Contact me anyway; If I cannot help, I will refer you to someone specializing in that area.
WHAT KIND OF WORK ARE YOU GOOD AT?
Personally, I am pretty good at grilling, not too bad at baking cheesecakes either! Professionally, over the years I have developed these skill-sets:
- Listening. It is a lost art nowadays
- Problem solving
- Following up. There are no such thing as a 24-48 hours for a response time with me; it's baloney in my world.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE! It is all about YOU and to make certain you are happy and are willing to refer me to your family and friends. The majority of my business is derived from word of mouth and past/repeat customers.
- Preferred Realtor® in SW Florida for various lenders and Veteran-specific lender(s); your GO-TO Military-Friendly Realtor®
- I DO NOT use gimmicks like “if your home doesn’t sell I will buy it from you” ...What a joke!
- Customer Service Awards: multiple years
- My Wife, Rita, a Chicago-area native and I, are both Pet/Animal lovers; We support adoption and “No-Kill” shelters,